Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Final Chapter

I officially ended my 3rd year of medical school on June 29th and am at the home stretch. The beginning of 4th year is marked by Step 2 board studying and rotations starting in August. I'm scheduled to end 4th year at the end of March and graduate in May. Finding time to write on my second blog has proven to be much more challenging compared to my first. Yet, my schedule during 4th year is a bit lighter, so I hope to find more time to share.

My first day of studying will begin today...at 9:00 am to be exact. I also plan to work on my personal statement and residency applications during breaks. For Step 2, I'm using the Doctors in Training (DIT) series,  a program comprised of video recorded lectures with a high-yield study guide which correlates with the DIT course videos. I'm also using Step Up 2 USMLE as another high yield study resource, which is also referenced by the DIT series. I'll be sure to let you all know my opinion of the series as I progress.

Until then Happy Tuesday...

Doctors in Training website if you're interested: http://www.doctorsintraining.com/usmle-step-2-ck

No comments:

Post a Comment